Sustainability and Transparency
At Of Planet Earth, we are conscious of the issue of greenwashing and understand that in many ways the fashion industry itself is antithetical to sustainability. However, we believe that by taking small steps and making incremental changes, we can reduce waste and promote ethical work practices.
Materials and Labour
All of our clothes are made in London. 80% of the materials we use are dead stock, and the other 20% are carefully sourced fabrics made from recycled fibres.
We believe in fair pricing and transparency. Our pricing reflects the quality of our materials, the attention to detail in our designs, and the sustainable and ethical practices we uphold.